Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lanscape@BAI'TUL KHALIFAH

It's been a busy week for arab-familes, to get my landscape organised at BAI'TUL KHALIFAH,.... and part of my hobby to beautifying, decorating interior and exterior of my home..........so,...I spent all this week to finish my this little project at one of my back yard...........look at this.!!!!
I think I like it...and worth time spending...for... me...

This picture is taken at nite today.......
Hope you all like it..............

Pictures taken before the make -up of the back yard.....
Now you see..after 9 days...done!!!!!....I get assisted by one of the experience landscaper from Indonesia,giving me some tips about colours scheme and designs.... worked in Brunei for more than 4years...Pak Trismo Sueondo..if want his assistance next time you may contact him at his H/P.+6738913178
At nite...........
The picture above taken before the project started....

No comments: