Friday, January 25, 2008

Healthy weekly Activities @ arab-families

Ahlan....
we took a walk at pantai Kuala Belait for some recreation activities this evening,
with BinAbid and BinAziz....my arab-families ...
this is part of my evening activities after office hour........
either jogging, swimming or gym workout.
I met this duo at my home as I came back from my office today......
and I decided to take them along to the beach.........
It's was fun.....today!!!

Health facts of this Nordic Walking...


1.Reduce the load on knees and other joints.


2.Does not aggravate joints and knees.


3.Releases pain and muscles tension in the neck/shoulders region







i enjoyed their company..these duo.!!

BinKhalid with the evening activities.....



Beautiful beach of Kuala Belait.




Pantai Kuala Belait berdekatan Rumah Persinggahan Kerajaan KB.



I think you have seen this NORDIC WALKING sticks....
it's offers a very efficient, aerobic and easy way to improve your physical condition irrespective of age, sex or physical condition.



Nordic Walking is one of the fastest growing recreational fitness sports in the world today.


Prepared for the walk......



BinAbid..main d tepai pantai Kuala Belait bersama oom2 nya.




BinAbid with BinAziz from arab-families..

My Motto:.....
Stay healthy and be fit for life.......
"Live Simply, Expect less, Give More and FREE yourself"



1 comment:

heisbaolah said...

Dimana bejual walking sticks atu?