Monday, February 18, 2008

Arab-families.....Best Specialty Blog.....


Ahlan, Marhabban, Mabruk!!!!
Wow! I can't believe it myself. Was listenining to the radio and then DJ.Jenny announced Arabfamilies!!! Best Specialty Blog.!
I am still dreaming! hahaa.
Syukran,...Jazzillan!!!
Arab-families
"Best Specialty Blog"

(Pictures : courtesy from anakbrunei.org.... during KB.Blogger Nite 2008)

Thank you to those who have voted for this blog. I really appreciate it!
To the loyal readers, thank you for your continued support to this blog.

Actually, winning this catergory symbolises or represent Kuala Belait Bloggers, without whose support for the KB Bloggers Night, would not be a reality.

I guess the brainstorming with Senor Pablo, KB Happening and Nonnie really pays off and we are able to unite many of bloggers from Kuala Belait..
I am still new in blogging but I hope this is just the beginning.
I hope my winning will inspire others to start their own families blog.
I first got inspired by Senor Pablo when he first started a year ago. Pablo did most of the reporting of our family activities before.
Since he left for studies down under, I felt there was a vacuumn and I decided to fill in that gap.
Alhamdulillah! It pays off at the end of the day.
Bah! As promised.. makan kambing!! hahahah.....!!!
To all bloggers..... thank you for your supports.....
Once again, thank you to you all for your constant supports, readerships, to all my arab-families, parents, brothers & sisters, relatives and friends.....
Serikandi Group for your generous supports to this date........
always from: arab-families.blogspot.com

No comments: